With Christmas Cake Recipes, Christmas is coming and it’s time to start preparing!
A delightful holiday where families get together, share unforgettable moments, while children bake with their parents and grandparents, where bread is in the spotlight.
Content details :
Soft lemon cookie
Gourmet Christmas tree brownie
Soft cookies with chocolate filling
Coconut cake with three pieces of chocolate
So what do you do? Of course, there are too many choices to cover all the traditional recipes here, but here are some easy and delicious recipes you can make while having fun.
Soft lemon cookie
- 100 g soft butter
- one egg
- juice and zest of unusual lemon
- 120 grams of sugar
- Half a sachet of baking powder with 300 g of mixed flour
- Sugar and powdered sugar in two bowls
Roll of sweet lemon
In the bowl of a food processor, fitted with foil, or in a hollowed-out bowl with a stand mixer, beat the butter and eggs.
- Add lemon juice and zest.
- Pour in the sugar and whisk to combine.
- Finish with the dry ingredients: the flour and yeast mixture.
- Mix well to obtain a homogeneous batter.
- Fill the dough obtained in a bowl and cover it with a plastic film.
- let it freeze and rest for 30 minutes.
- During these 30 minutes…
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat and two bowls of sugar and powdered sugar.
Using a large spoon, cut the dough into balls and shape them with your hands (about 4 cm in diameter).
- Roll them in the powdered sugar, then in the powdered sugar.
- Place them gradually on your baking sheet, spacing them generously.
- Put the dish in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Finally, bake at 180°C for 15 minutes, watching the time depending on your oven.
The buns will have a nice crackling appearance and they should not be browned.
Gourmet Christmas Tree Brownie
To make a delicious Christmas cake disguised as a tree, you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 70g of flour
- Handful of cranberries and chopped chocolate
(You can replace the standard cranberries by another dry organic product of your choice)
Colored frozen candy material, small scale knows all, smaller balls,
- Melt butter with two pieces of dark chocolate and a little milk.
-Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the chocolate, melted butter, mix the flour ;
- Finally, add the chopped cranberries and the chocolate
Place a square or rectangular pan and pour the mixture into it
- Bake at 170°C for 30 minutes
When you fight the oven, let it cool completely, then separate it from the mold and cut it into several triangles (we cut 6 large triangles)
- Plant half straws in each triangle, to turn them into little trees ^^
The green candies melt in small waves, stirring every 30 seconds
- Pour the candies into a disposable bag and cut the session with a pair of hill scissors.
Decorate your trees with green chips, know-it-all balls or small sugar balls
Leave it on before applying!
Soft chocolate-filled cookies
It wasn’t long before I started making BIM products for the home. Since I was a creamer, I made quite a few cupcakes, and so these chocolate filled cupcakes were born, smaller than usual.
Irresistibly tender, terribly delicious, totally addictive! That’s what the adults will say. From the mouths of tweens and teens, it’s coded as follows: shredding is a hard hit, that’s the foundation.
Ingredients (for about 15 rolls)
To prepare the sponge cake:
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams of sugar
- 60 grams of flour
To prepare the chocolate cream :
- 70 g of Valrona Carabi 66% chocolate
- 140 g of liquid cream 30% MG
To prepare the chocolate ganache
- Put the chocolate guns in a bowl and melt them partially in the basin of Marie (no melting necessary)
- Heat 140g of liquid cream (the concierge does not need to boil but must be hot enough to melt the chocolate).
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the hot cream over the chocolate and mix quickly with a spoon to form an emulsion.
When the surface begins to shine, add 2/3 of the cream and continue mixing, followed by the last level of cream.
- Allow the ganache to take the temperature of the room.
How to prepare the sponge cake:
I used my KitchenAid food processor to make the squishy cake. Before you start, a tip: you need to prepare and weigh all the ingredients ahead of time because the secret to the success of this cake lies in the speed of its implementation.
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
Separate the white from the company.
When it becomes completely solid, add the sugar and continue beating for 1 minute.
Slow down the food processor and add the egg yolk.
Connect a food processor to the power source and slowly add the sifted flour to the mixture. Gently lift the mixture with a spoon so as not to break up the egg white contents.
Place the parchment paper on a baking sheet (perforated for me).
Make small circles of dough with a diameter of 5 cm.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Let the rolls cool.
Put a teaspoon of ganache on one roll and close it with another roll.
Coconut cake with three pieces of chocolate
I am sharing this recipe with you without hesitation. It’s quick and easy to make, and it has little effect because it’s so appropriately named. It’s really sweet, and that’s how almond powder replaces the coconut.
Try it and tell me about it!
- sheet (12 flex)
- 6 egg whites
- 160g melted butter
- 160g fine sugar
- 100g flour T45
- 100g of grated coconut
- 1 box of “3 Pieces of Chocolate” (Fahn)
- Optional: 2 tablespoons of “Coconut Drink” from Beurg
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a cookie cutter with paper or silicone molds.
Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Mix flour with powdered sugar and coconut.
the dissolved butter and blend in with a spoon.
- Add two tablespoons of coconut drink and mix.
- Then gently add the egg white.
- Fill the cartons halfway, add a few blocks and cover them with putty to 3/4 of the height.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
To prepare the dough :
(for about 100 rolls, 50 sets)
- 200 g flour
- 200 g ground hazelnuts
- 1 cup of coffee with baking powder
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1/2 cup of coffee with cinnamon
- 250 g butter
For the assembly and decoration
- 200 g praline chocolate (or milk chocolate)
- Mix all the ingredients and add the butter in pieces. Knead with an electric mixer and then a light battle (if the dough sticks, add a little flour). Then put it in the refrigerator for an hour (or overnight).
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Whisk the mixture to about a thickness. . 3 millimeters. Cut out the rings with a cookie cutter and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the oven and bake for about 13 minutes, keeping an eye on them. Adjust.
- Melt the pralines in a double boiler. On half of the shortbread, place a piece of melted chocolate then put a whole hazelnut. Let it set. On the other half, spread a few pralines then assemble the shortbread.
I hope you enjoyed these tips.